Last year we decided to put birthday parties on hold for a while in favour of special family days. So far it's working really well. O gets to choose his favourite things to do as it's his birthday, so for O's birthday weekend:
- O took a basket of chocolate mice to school for his class friends to enjoy.
- O blew out his candles on his cake (thank you Little Green Shed for the inspiration to make this cake from Nigella!)
- O opened his presents - his favourite present was his magic wand from here.
- O went with his family to Jamie's restaurant for his favourite meal - pasta!!!!
|Image - Jamie's|
- O went bowling with his Daddy.