Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I love the first day of a new year.  I always view it like a clean sheet of paper, ready & waiting for my plans & ideas to fill the page.  Not so much resolutions, I'm not really a fan of those but more a list of fun stuff & projects.  If they're not achieved it really doesn't matter, they can go back on the sheet the following year if they're that important.

So, of course, I plan to be a better blogger.  I'm already laughing at myself but at least the thought is there.

My List (so far):
 
Image Source

 
 
The Icicle Balloon meet this month is in it's 40th year.  We're hoping to see some balloons take to the sky.  We live very close by & usually hear them flying over the house.  It can be a truly magical event but so weather dependent.  Fingers-crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment