Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Fabulous Baker Brothers

Image - Hobbs House Bakery


So excited to discover that episode 1 of The Fabulous Baker Brothers starts tonight.  I know of Hobbs House Bakery initially through Emma Bradshaw.  Tom runs a fabulous bakery, supplies other local farmshops (including mine!) & delivers boxes of bread to your front door.

Last summer at the Strawberry Fayer at Woodborough Garden Centre, Hobbs House Bakery had a stall.  My children couldn't stop sampling their bread.  The next thing I knew my children came excitedly running up to me to show me the wonderful loaf of bread they had been given!

Fortunately or unfortunately I do make my own bread in my breadmaker.  However, I'm not nearly as good as Hobbs House Bakery.  I therefore don't have a box delivered but whenever we visit our local farmshop (& we are fortunate to have 3 near us, 2 stocking Hobbs House Bakery bread) we always purchase a loaf.

Looking forward to TV tonight.  I know nothing of their butchery business, so looking forward to seeing that too.  Hope you'll be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment