It really is a shame as we've done some wonderful things lately:
- We spent an amazing Easter in North Devon in that glorious weather - we pootled around in our dear old camper van.
|Travels with our Camper|
- We discovered an amazing National Trust Cafe at Baggy Point.
- We've given up our allotment & turned a small corner of our garden into a veg patch.
- My husband has dug a HUGE whole in the garden ready for scalpings, etc - I anxiously await the arrival of the greenhouse!!!
- The kids did brilliantly at their rugby presentation day - we were very proud parents.
- Our poor little puppy was very ill & had to spend a week at the vets. He's much improved now. My bank account is not!!! (This was not so wonderful).
|Sad Oscar feeling very unwell|
- We attended a fabulous wedding of some very dear friends. I had a fashion crisis but all turned out ok. My daughter was however better dressed than me! How does that happen so soon?
- I wish I lived nearer London so I could go to Handmade Nest. I have been inspired to start knitting a scarf for my daughter though - there's a chance it might be ready for Christmas!!!